On the email you will receive confirmation of completing the form.
Information clause on the processing of personal data
Due to the necessity of processing personal data to inform you that:
1. The controller of the personal data (CPD), provided in the application form, is the Organiser of the event Automobilklub Wielkopolski, ul.Towarowa 35/37 61-896 Poznań and Rallye Breslau International Association.
2. The provision of data is necessary to accept the entry form and participation in the aforementioned competition/event and their frailer will prevent it.
3. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a. participation in the competition/event, including classification in the results of the competition/event and then in the annual classification of a given series;
b. an assessment of the ability to participate in a given competition, based on a medical certificate;
c. confirmation of club membership;
d. promoting competition/event by publication of photos, e.g. of participation in competitions/events, prize giving ceremony, etc;
e. imposing disciplinary action;
4. The legal basis for the processing of a personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. processing necessary to perform the contract (which is the entry form) and take action at the request of the person concern, related to accepting of the entry form and the possibility of participating in the motor sport, as well as article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, such as promotion of the competition/event.
5. The recipients of personal data will be e.g:
a. International Sports Federations, when appropriate;
b. National Sports Federations, in the event of a competition/event in their jurisdiction;
c. media, users of websites, in connection with the publication of results, press releases, photos from competitions/events;
d. insurance companies, when applicable;
e. postal and courier companies, ensuring the exchange of correspondence.
6. The personal data will be stored in the case of competition/event documents for a period of 2 years. In the case of annual results and classifications – without any time limit. In the event of disciplinary proceedings in accordance with the procedure governing such proceedings.
7. The rights of the data subject are:
a. to request access to personal data, to rectify the data and to receive a copy of this data, as well as to receive full information about the processing of this data;
b. to request the deletion of personal data or to restrict the processing of this data to its storage, as well as raising objections to their processing;
c. to receive the provided personal data in the form of a computer file in a commonly used format or to send this file to another data controller;
d. to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection against the processing of personal data by the CPD.
8. All requests, questions and demands related to this processing should be addressed to the Organiser at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org