- Deep forest, sandy tracks, full speed and rally action, on military grounds
- Two days of rally for everyone who loves off-road racing
The premiere of the first Baja Europe in October 2019 was a real success despite the short time for event preparation. Competitors, partners, motorsport clubs and authorities recognised the high level of organisation and the potential of the event as an exciting cross- point for international off-road racers in the heart of Europe.
More than 60 participants from Poland and neighbouring countries fought for valuable points in the Polish Championships (from bikes via the Dacia Duster Cup up to the big FIA vehicles). The cooperation between the organisers was working well, especially for a first edition - which set the course for the future. As a result, there will be a second and bigger edition in 2020.
Save the dates and prepare your machines for a competitive, various, fast and full of emotions Baja-weekend through the forests and military grounds in Zagan, Poland.
During the holidays from 1st to 3rd of May, RBI is again inviting rally teams with bikes, quads, SSVs, cars and trucks to have a great Baja in Poland with a lot of action and fun!
- Compact weekend rally with demanding stages and sportive claim
- Classic rally terrain known from the legendary Rallye Breslau
- One bivouac in the city of Zagan – good location with advantages
- Zagan is quickly and easily reached from Central and Western Europe
- Open to everyone who loves off-road racing: fans of short Baja rallies and competitors who want to warm up before Breslau Poland 2020
- International teams and keen competition
- Typical high level organization and friendly atmosphere of RBI event
- The rally will be part of the Polish Championship and Cup; in addition the Dutch, Czech and Hungarian Championships are interested